Starring

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Miles' Journal: He Gets His Long-Windedness From Me

I fished with Daddy yesterday.


Mor Mor brought me some cards.


And at the fishing place I made a friend. And I saw a huge turtle, I think it was a snapping turtle. This friend's mother and father were getting married at a fishing pond.


I went to the beach for a week. It was very great.


Every adventure I go to, I'm the person who will help the person who calls me and make them not lonely by going with them.


My days that I have are very grateful. I love my mother and father (Jamie and Heidi) as much as their favorite stuff. I love my family so much.


I went to church today. I was a little reverent and I hope everyone gets this message.


I played on a video game for an hour with Granddaddy. He helps me by helping me play the game.


It was a great day.

No comments: