Starring

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Feign, Fain Deny What I Have Spoke

This scene takes place in my front yard. I am leaving a voice mail for my cousin, Shawn. Also, I am using a British accent.


Heidi: Well, I didn't really want to leave you a message, see I wanted to actually talk to your face, ahh or at least your earball and you won't answer your phone so why won't you answer your phone? 'Cause I want to talk to you...um give me a call on my cellie when you get the chance. Okay? Bye-bye.


Neighbor That I Didn't Know Was There: Were you just leaving a message for someone in an feigned British accent?


Heidi: Yes.


Neighbor That I Didn't Know Was There: ...Alright.

1 comment:

nurse geek said...

Hey,

Simone is bummed lately because she keeps trying to get Cole to hang out with her (for playdates or movies or whatever) and he can never make it. We should try and get them together sometime that is convenient for you guys.

I also want to hang out with you and Jamie! It's been too long. I am studying for my boards, but I can still sort of have a life.

Robin