Starring

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Years' Resolutions 2009

  1. Finish moving my blog from Myspace to here.

  2. Blog 157 times

  3. Lose weight

  4. Get out of debt

  5. Do 365 things that make me happy by the end of the year. Rules: Said thing must last at least 15 minutes and TV shows and video games don't count.

  6. Work on my degree.

  7. Improve my marriage and family by doing specific things.

  8. Get the house cleaned up to my satisfaction and not anyone else's stupid-over-the-top yuppie standard.

  9. Improve spirituality.

  10. Ask for help 12 times.

And just for giggles, my resolutions and results from last year:

  1. Blog every day. Not even close. I screwed this one up the second week.

  2. Get skinnier. Gained 10 pounds.

  3. Get the f-ing house clean. The house is much cleaner, but still not clean enough.

  4. Start taking classes again after a year hiatus. This sort of happened, but the issue that took place wasn't my fault, so I am giving myself credit for this one.

  5. Perform in some capacity each month. Nein.

  6. Cut back on eating meat and cheese. Cheese is delicious.

  7. Do things that make me happy. I did ok with this at times, but made up for it in spades by wallowing in sadness at other times. I have reason though. However, other people have better reasons and they aren't wallowing.


Yeah, so anyway, don't take me too seriously, fellas. I've got a bad track record.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

um, what's yuppie about a clean house? you like mess, i like clean, can't we just get along?