Starring

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

IM Hilarious: Spit Take At My Own Joke

This is part of an IM conversation with my cousin.



Shawn: I am still laughing


Heidi: lol


Shawn: I slay me


Heidi: I actually did a spit take at my own joke the other night

It was funnier than I thought

and I took a swig of beer after I said it.

and then I spat the whole thing out cracking up

all over the bed and clothes and everything


Shawn: lol

what was the joke


Heidi: The TV said in the movie guy voice

"Criss Angel is on a 400 pound motorcycle"

and I said

"Criss Angel is 400 pounds of weirdo in a 90 pound body"


Shawn: LMOA


Heidi: and then the beer-valanche

hey

you just Laughed Your Off Ass


Shawn: my whole ass

!!!


Heidi: but notice you did not LMAO

you LMOA

Laugh My Off Ass

your ass is dyslexic

it offed prematurely


Shawn: It knew what it was doing the whole time


Heidi: lol


Shawn: It was I who was surprised


Heidi: I am blogging this conversation


Shawn: Please don't


Heidi: really?

it's really funny


Shawn: It is irreverent


Heidi: oh

not that part


Shawn: oh the ass part

OK

No comments: