Starring

Sunday, September 27, 2009

An Interview With Cole

What is something your mom always says to you?

She says "Cole, did you pee all over the toilet seat?" You always ask me that first. Your like 'I'll bet it was him.'

What makes your mom happy?

Facebook games.

What makes your mom sad?

When we haven't had a vacation in too long.

How does your mom make you laugh?

She, um, does funny stuff.

What was your mom like as a child?

Nasty. She was bad. You were.

How old is your mom?

Um, I don't know.

How tall is your mom?

I wouldn't know that.

What is her favorite thing to do?

Play the piano? (I was drumming my fingers on the counter at the time)

What does your mom do when you're not around?

I really don't want to know.

If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

For facebook stuff.

What is your mom really good at?

Ooooohhhh! (He starts doing standing push-ups against the counter top)

What is your mom not very good at?

This is terrible.

What does your mom do for a job?

She works someplace.

What is your mom's favorite food?

Lumburger stew.

What makes you proud of your mom?

When she doesn't make me do this quiz thing.

If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

A cartoon character. (Laughs hysterically)

What do you and your mom do together?

Stop doing that! I don't know what you're doing when you're doing that! (I don't know what I was doing)

How are you and your mom the same?

This is the worst interview ever. I mean wouldn't they interview you about this? (me: who's they?) The facebook people! I don't know what this is, you hip young people!

How are you and your mom different?

She likes to annoy Daddy.

How do you know your mom loves you?

Because...is this the last question?

What does your mom like most about your dad?

Um, ooooh hoooo! (Runs into the kitchen like an airplane and falls on the floor)

Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

Um, places where there's food... Is it done? That was terrrrible. (me: I love that interview.) I don't it was the worst thing I've ever done.

No comments: