Starring

Sunday, September 27, 2009

An Interview With Dexter

What is something your mom always says to you?

I will kill everyone!

What makes your mom happy?

When I finish my routine and when I give her a kiss and a hug and a hug and a kiss.

What makes your mom sad?

When I go in time out. That REALLY makes you sad. That, and also when I don't clean my room and it's so messy that you can't walk in and give me a goodnight kiss.

How does your mom make you laugh?

When she does that laugh that you "uh huh huh huh" (dorky laugh) and maybe you can put that on youtube. You can put a video of it where you go "uh huh huh".

What was your mom like as a child?

She liked when her room was clean....maybe. And she liked thinking about what her children would be like, maybe.

How old is your mom?

30

How tall is your mom?

She is as tall as 7 and a half of Daddy's Winnie the Pooh toys.

What is her favorite thing to do?

Saying "I will kill everyone!" and give me a goodnight kiss and a hug and give me hugs and kisses, technically. And saying she loves me and when I say I love her.

What does your mom do when you're not around?

She likes to take baths, cause sometimes she's stinky.

If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

Maybe being stinky. Oh I think I'm the stinkiest. Maybe being the nicest parents.

What is your mom really good at?

Being stinky and loving me.

What is your mom not very good at?

Can you play chess very well? (me: no.) Playing chess.

What does your mom do for a job?

Working at Grandma's office and technically your office and Grandaddy's and Nikki's and Jonathan's.

What is your mom's favorite food?

My mom's favorite food is sushi.

What makes you proud of your mom?

Cleaning her room and buying stuff for me when it's a lot of money.

If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Tweety Bird. Because you look really nice and cause Tweety Bird smacks the putty tat or cat or whatever.

What do you and your mom do together?

Have one on one time and have fun when we play cars.

How are you and your mom the same?

Our eyeballs look the same except for the color.

How are you and your mom different?

Eye color and what's that thing called? Scratch? Like male female? (me: Sex? Gender?) gender.

How do you know your mom loves you?

I just do. And she gives me hugs and kisses and she gives me pizza...And sausage or maybe that's Daddy's sister.

What does your mom like most about your dad?

How weird he is and how nice he is.

Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

Uh, Fuddruckers?

No comments: