Starring

Friday, October 2, 2009

How To Make Me Swoon 010

Ask me, preferably in a song, if I want to get in trouble with you. I'm married now, so depending on the trouble, I will probably say no, but I will still swoon. If you are my husband you can ask me to get in trouble any day and I will say yes and swoon also. Especially if said trouble involves a water balloon launcher, a totaled car, or anything that could result in a surprise baby.



Heidi: Do girls think Danzig is hot?


Jamie: I don't know. Why?


Heidi: Cause he's so not hot. Except he's kind of hot in a wouldn't-be-hot-if-he-weren't-Danzig kind of way.


Jamie: What do you mean?


Heidi: Like, when the song "Mother 93" came out, I almost creamed my jeans, cause I was like "I wanna find hell with you. I don't even know what that means, but it sounds like it would get me in lots of trouble."


Jamie: You're a funny girl.


Heidi: Well, if a guy came up to me in high school and said "Do you wanna find hell with me?" I would have said "Yes! Let's go! Now! I don't even care that I have a test next period...Do you have a car?"



...and for your viewing pleasure, I present "Mother 93"...



No comments: