Starring

Thursday, October 22, 2009

IM Hilarious: Poo and Smokin'

This post is rated NC-17, you've been warned

IM Conversation with my girl, who's shy, so I'm letting her keep her anonymity.


Heidi: I snuck out to your house last night even though you wouldn't sneak. I snuck without you.

shygirl: So what's your next step?

Heidi: cry

shygirl: i like your status;
poo
throw poo at him.
brb.
potty time.

Heidi: k

shygirl: i'm back
all this talk about throwing poo..
so i was thinking...

Heidi: nice

shygirl: giggle

shygirl: so get your mind out of the gutter.
:)

Heidi: ok i'll try
I totally sat in the gutter last night for an hour or something
It was actually really nice
I wrote my blog out there
using someone's unlocked wireless network

shygirl: were you ever a cheer leader?

Heidi: hell no
I was UNDER the bleachers

shygirl: nice

Heidi: smokin pot
smokin pole
lol

shygirl: wowowowowow

Heidi: I'm kidding. Sorta.

No comments: