Starring

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How To Make Me Swoon 011

Play the guitar in a lo-fi garage punk band. The band is Supercharger. The guitarist (on the right) is Darin Raffaelli. He also wrote/co-wrote the genius of the early Donnas. Yes, those Donnas, also he is responsible in whole or part for The Brentwoods and elusive Furious! Fighting! Car Theives (yeah, trust me on this, it's supposed to be spelled that way).

P.S. I know the identities of the Car Theives, but I'll never ever tell.

P.P.S. I've met The Donnas and they're just as cool as you think and they gave me candy both times.

P.P.P.S. I like how the only names I can drop are the most obscure names ever. But whatever, they're awesome people.

Here is "I Took A Ride (When You Said I'm Gone)" by Supercharger.



And for the boys, here's some early Donnas.




You're welcome.

No comments: