Starring

Friday, October 16, 2009

Listy


  • I can do anything whilst having sex. Including, but not limited to blogging, yelling at my kids, talking about pooping, sleeping soundly, making a grocery list, talking to you on the phone...Oh yes, it was you.

  • I cannot think of anything to blog about today, hence listy.

  • I am in the middle of writing a dark comedy monologue and it's really something.

  • You say it's not natural, but I think you might not be doing it right.

  • If you think you are the first boy that has propositioned me and that I'm going to give my whole life up for you, you are sorely mistaken.

  • And also? Mentioning the size of your penis is not a good pick up line. Because, so what? She probably has a sex toy that's bigger. And it vibrates. Do you vibrate? No? Oh, well, maybe you need a better pick up line then.

  • My hair is ridiculously long.

  • I do not believe that homosexuality is a sin.

  • My husband is superman.

  • Yawn.

  • I have a titanium rod and screws in my leg and it grosses me out.

  • I have seven scars from the above surgery and I named each of them after the seven sisters constellation.

  • My kids all have really good senses of humor.

  • I need to meet new people to survive.

  • I'm afraid of commitment.

  • My sleeping pill is kicking in and I need to pass out now. Otherwise I will start rambling about aquariums and rain forests and candy. Especially marshmallows.

  • No comments: