Starring

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Pajama Party and Licking

I am so excited cause I have a co-ed slumber party on my calendar. I get to go shopping for something cute to wear and my girl, Yuri, says that we can play twister, which is only the most fun party game ever!
my proof about twister being the most fun
It gets people all grinding and faces and hands touching inappropriate parts.
Okay, totally separate story that just happened.
Jamie just read me this quote from Tom Sawyer:
" 'Well, Tom Sawyer he licked me once.' But that bid for glory was a failure. Most of the boys could say that, and so that cheapened the distinction too much."
I cracked up and he said, "Yeah I thought you would like that one, ya licker. 'Cause that's no distinction for your friends either."

Yeah. I lick people. What can I say.

No comments: