Starring

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Slowspace

Grrr! I have been wanting to blog for a week, but Myspace was taking 18 minutes to load each page. When it finally did load the pages they were so full of errors it was hard to even navigate. After about an hour when I was able to get to my blog, it wouldn't let me type anything. ROAR!


Ahem. Ok, so the sad new picture is simply the face I make when it's time to go home, or if someone else has escaped my clutches to try and force them to stay at my house.



Eric Escaping My Clutches

Yeah, so I have this problem. I never want people to go home. Not at midnight. Not at 3 AM. Not the next morning. Once I laid under Jeff and Nikki's car so that they couldn't pull out without killing me. Another time I hid April's purse in my closet so that she couldn't leave. It got so bad that Jamie came up with a slogan for me; "Heidi goes all the way if you promise to stay." Not true, but I really don't want people to go home.


It's cool that my girl, Ali, suffers from a similar problem, only to a lesser degree. Her husband Ryan says that it makes for the perfect storm of never leaving. Hooray!

 



Me & Ali eating good food that a boy made, one of our favorite pastimes.


Ali does have a party-hindering problem, though. She is physically unable to stay up past midnight. Every once in a blue moon she can. There was this one time, at band camp, when she stayed up until sunrise. Actually it was at the beach. But it was kind of like band camp. We had a band.



Band Camp

No comments: